No terrible twos here! Our 45 minute Level 2 classes encourage older toddlers to imitate their ideas and explore their creativity.
Each class offers plenty of fun outlets for toddler-style energy, promoting cognitive development through singing, dancing, and instrument play. Better still, you’ll have the opportunity to connect with other parents and caregivers who are also experiencing the joys and complexities of these busy years, while learning to use music to create and simplify routines at home.
- Exploring movement concepts and participating in musical interactions with objects and others
- Discovering different ways instruments can make sounds and experiencing a wide range of musical concepts
- Identify and vocally imitating sounds and learning to describe them
- Learning to associate a picture with a sound
- Singing songs with language patterns that explore rhythm, speech sounds, syntax and rhyme
Skills and Benefits
Ages 18 months to 3 years
18 months to 3 years